阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:dqshuwu.com

04 享受服务(1 / 5)

加入书签

04 享受服务

三千烦恼丝

dialogue

aggie looks good with her new hairstyle her lleague ja asks for aggie to take her to the sa salon for a hairdressg

麦琪的新发型看起来很漂亮。她的同事吉娜请求麦琪带她到同一个沙龙做头发。

baber: wele to our salon aga,ada

理发师:欢迎您再次光临,女士。

aggie: hi, this is y lleague, ja she wants to t her hair done

麦琪:嗨,这是我的同事吉娜。她想到这儿做头发。

baber: hi, ja wele

理发师:嗨,吉娜。欢迎你。

ja: thank you i&039; ready for a new hairdo y hair is too long do you have sugstions?

吉娜:谢谢。我准备换个新发型。我的头发太长了。你有什么建议吗?

baber: do you want to keep your hair this long or to take it shorter?

理发师:您的头发要继续留这么长吗?还是要稍微短一点?

ja: i&039;ll leave it up to you you are the expert

吉娜:你来决定吧。这方面你在行。

baber: ok i thk you would look cute with short hair that hair style fits you perfectly your hair sees ite dry, you know and i see split ends they ake your hair look even frizzier

理发师:好的。我认为您剪短头发一定很好看,那个发型很适合你。你的头发看起来挺干的,还有分叉,这让你的头发看起来更毛燥。

ja: yeah, but i don&039;t know what to do about it

吉娜:是的,但是我也不知道怎么办才好。

baber: well, there are o thgs you can do first, don&039;t blow-dry your hair for long after you shower let it dry naturally send,buy a good nditioner and e it regurly

理发师:你可以用两种方法:第一,洗头后头发不要吹太久,让它自然干。第二,经常使用一些好的润发乳。

ja: do you sell nditioner here?

吉娜:你们这儿卖润发乳吗?

baber: sure i can sugst one for you

理发师:当然有。我可以向你介绍一种。

ja: great i would be happy to try it thank you

吉娜:太好了,我很乐意试试。谢谢你。

notes

1 salon [s?&039;l?n] n 美容院,沙龙;美术展览馆;客厅

2 hairdo [&039;h??du:] n 发型(尤指女子)

3 split end 头发裂开的末端

4 frizzy [&039;frizi] adj 卷曲的

5 blow-dry [&039;bl?u?drai] v 吹干,用吹风机吹干

6 nditioner [k?n&039;di??n?] n 调节器,调节装置;护发素

小贴士

如果符合这9条你就需要换发型了:

1 your hair has no vo

头发没有形状。

2 your high school friend who hasn&039;t t you for a long ti said that “you haven&039;t chand a bit!”

好久没见的的高中同学看到你说“你真是一点也没

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录